|The pump does not discharge oil or the pump discharge little oil||1. The height of suction is too high and exceed rated value.|
2. The suction pipe leaks air.
3. The direction of rotation is wrong.
4. The sucion pipe is blocked or the valve is closed.
5. The safety valve shut up or wore way.
6. The temperature of liquid is too low, it makes viscosit of liquid increasing.
|1. Increase the area of suction oil|
2. Check every connection you had better add asbestos sheet to seal them.
3. According to the directiion indicated correct the direction of rotation.
4. Check the flow aility of oil in the suction pipe and make the valves are all opened.
5. Dismount the safety valve and polish the hole with the fine abrasive sand.
6. Preheating the liquid, if you can not manage, reduce the speed.
|The seal leaks oil||1. The seal wore away|
2. It's not good to adjust the seal
|1. Tighten the nut properly or replace the seal.|
2. Re-adjust it.
|Noise and shake||1. The suction pipe is bolcked or the net of filter is stopped up.|
2. It's too shallow that the suction pipe inserted the oil box.
3. The air entered into the intake pipe.
4. The resistance of the discharge pipe is too strong.
5. Gears and bearingss stand sides show serious wear.
6. The viscosity of the suction liquid is too high.
7. The value of (NPSH)r exceeds the rated value.
|1. Clear the litter.|
2. The suction pipe should be inserted into oil box about 0.5 meter.
3. Chect every connections
4. Check whether the discharge pipe or valve is stopped up.
5. Disassemble and maintain or replace them.
6. Determine the viscosity and deal with it according to the sixthiten of the first paragraph.
7. Raise the oil level for suction.