CE Approved YCB1.6/0.6 Fuel Oil Gear Pump
|FOB Price:||US $320-510 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $320-510/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YCB1.6/0.6
- Tooth Flank: Skew Tooth
- Power: Electric
- Applications: Transfer or Booster Pump
- Pump Body Material: Cast Iron Ht200
- Shaft Material: 45# Steel
- Safety Valve: with Built-in Safety Valve
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 84136029
- Mesh Form: Internal Engaged
- Tooth Curve: Cycloid
- Type: Normal Line Gear Pump
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Gear Material: 45# Steel
- Seal: Mechanical Seal
- Trademark: HOFFWELL
- Origin: China
YCB gear pump can give performance as transferpump or booster pump in oil delivery system, and a fuel pump for delivery, pressurization and injectiion in fuel supply system. It can be also applied as hydraulic pump suplying hydraulic power in hydraulic system and in all industy fields as lubricating pump.
Lubricating-oil or equivalent liquid without solid particles and fibres
Capacity: 0.6m3/h to 80m3/h
Head:0.1Mpa to 2.5MPa
Viscosity:1cst to 1500cst
Temperature: Below 360 Deg C.
1. The pump is properly designed with leakage and return chute, which lets the gears bear the least torque force and reduces load and wear on bearings in order to raise pump's efficiency.
2. Less teeth and small volume; the herringbone tooth structure is of good strained condition, small vibration and puissant.
3. internal installed bearing in pump is lubricated by the conveying medium. So this pump series is just applied to conveying lubricating liquid.
YCB oil gear pump can give performance as transferpump or booster pump in oil delivery system. It can be also applied as a fuel pump for dilivery system, pressurization and injection in fuel supply system and in all industry fields as lubricating pump. It is univeral type used as lubricant, delivery or supercharge pump in many industry fields.
1. Non-corrosive lubricant without solid particles or fiber;
2. Other lubricant like liquids